- Organised and led an sleep-over in the Natural History Museum in Denver. For 500 Girl Scouts. With live snakes.
- Been vigorously scrubbed (while naked) by an elderly Japanese woman at a public bath in Kyoto, having demonstrated my utter incompetence in the practice of public bathing.
- Seen a dead body at the side of the Jumna river behind the Taj Mahal. Good times.
- Been introduced as an honoured guest to a conference in Bangladesh. with the PM in the room. in Bangla. ick on many levels.
- Seen the Sistine ceiling at 1 foot distance. (Refrained from touching it, sadly.)
- Mounted this 19th century shadow puppet on plexiglass and carefully coloured each tiny thread to match the object.
- Met Hiroshi Hara and heard him discuss this project of his before it was completed, and asked a question. Was invited to return any time.
- Wrote lyrics to 'And then I Read Foucault', as well as several other political theorist anthems.
- Sang solo at Boettcher Concert Hall.
- Drove on the 10 from Santa Monica to Claremont seeing only half a dozen other cars.
19 January 2008
10 Things I've done that you probably haven't
Got the idea from Stonesthrow, so here goes:
Posted by tekne at 2:10 AM