- a bird shat on my shoulder this morning. gross. ill boding for the semester that started today? hm.
- the bird we ate last night (a chicken) fell apart like it had done yoga all its life. may it be reborn as a calm asana guru. or perhaps the bird this morning was karma for the bird last night. hm.
- 5 workouts a week. not 6. 6 too hard. me lazy. 5 plenty.
- gave in to Peets promotion for Yemeni village coffee. was it the 1,001 nights Orientalism? or the cute village-y pic? or the fact that they called them 'micro-lots'? I'll never know.
- books: Winterson's Written on the Body in-progress.
- books: Martin Amis is a bit (lot?) of an arse and it kinda shows in his prose. not a huge fan after House of Meetings.
- film: Waitress: should be cute and yet its cuteness makes light of rape within marriage. I think: not okay. not okay. not okay.
here endeth the list.